Sociology Optional Mahaptra Sir Vajiram And Ravi Handwritten Class Notes is class address notes of Mahapatra sir on human science discretionary. Mahapatra Sir is personnel for human science at VAjiram and Ravi – a chief Delhi Based Institute for common administrations examination planning.This is one of the best study material of UPSC Main which is photocopy notes of Printed Material and Hand written class notes of MAHAPATRA SIR, VAJIIRAM AND RAVI
Sociology Optional Mahaptra Sir Vajiram And Ravi Handwritten Class Notes are….
Sociology is the result of cooperation and interactions originate from socialization. Sociology happens around us subject created sociological bits of knowledge and help us translate social reality. Humanism begin with sound judgment and yet goes past to break down social reality with socials understanding.
Mahapatra sir sociology optional class notes covered below syllabus:
Syllabus: UPSC Sociology
- Sociology – The Discipline:
- Modernity and social changes in Europe and emergence of sociology.
- Scope of the subject and comparison with other social sciences.
- Sociology and common sense.
- Impact of colonial rule on Indian society :
- Social background of Indian nationalism.
- Modernization of Indian tradition.
- Protests and movements during the colonial period.
- Social reforms.
- Sociological Thinkers:
- Karl Marx
- Historical materialism
- mode of production
- Karl Marx
- Social Change in India:
- Idea of development planning and mixed economy.
- Constitution, law and social change.
- Education and social change.