THE POSTAL CORRESPONDENCE COURSE comprises of HANDWRITTEN CLASS NOTES. It covers the entire syllabus of the subject for UPSC Mains exams. We recommend students to first go through the notes and then use books if needed for reference purpose. This facility is for aspirants staying outside Delhi and who are unable to attend my CLASSES at VAJIRAM & RAVI due to personal constraints like are working professionals, location etc. The PSIR Postal Correspondence Kit is being comprehensively and holistically designed and prepared keeping in mind the typical requirements of the exam. Notesindia is the best website for IAS/IPS/Bank/SSC and all Competitions exams notes.
THE POSTAL CORRESPONDENCE Class notes covered in 6 booklets :-
- Western Political Thoughts & Political Ideologies Book 1
- Political Ideologies Comparative Politics & Indian Politics Book 2
- Indian Political Thought, Indian National Movement & Indian Constitution Book 3
- Indian Government & Politics Book 4
- International Relationals Theory Nuclear Question Book 5
- International Organisation & Bilateral relation